JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all. I am a new member here, from the Bitterroot Valley, Victor, MT.

I am a Type 1 and Type 6 FFL. I have been a gun nut since childhood, and worked in the firearms industry since 1993.

I was directed here by a member in good standing of this forum. Thanks, Kate!

Howdy, pard'ner! Welcome to The Board!

I'm sure she will chime in shortly with her signature "Welcome from the Old Broad Contingent" greeting! :D

Howdy all. I am a new member here, from the Bitterroot Valley, Victor, MT.

I am a Type 1 and Type 6 FFL. I have been a gun nut since childhood, and worked in the firearms industry since 1993.

I was directed here by a member in good standing of this forum. Thanks, Kate!

Hello!

You made it here. Welcome to the forum!

Friends, this is one of my favorite dealers in this state of Montana. He is a nice man and very professional in his work.

He helped my husband and I get our new CZ rifles recently too. We did a lot of business with him over the years too.

We consider him a good friend.

Take care. Talk to you soon.

Cate

What, you're not going to welcome him in with your usual greeting??? I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I say!!! :eek:

What, you're not going to welcome him in with your usual greeting??? I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I say!!! :eek:

Old Lady Cate?!

No, he knows that I will 70 years old this summer and he just calls me CATE.

LOL

Cate

Old Lady Cate?!

No, he knows that I will 70 years old this summer and he just calls me CATE.

LOL

Cate
Whoopsie! :oops: I confused you with someone else who signs her greetings "...from the Old Broad Contingent."

I apologize humbly and unreservedly to both you and @OldBroad44

05689B7A-E303-4F47-9B35-B73D43F87CA2.gif

Hey, I did my dissertation for my Masters in Remote Sensing and Geomorphology on the Ice Age Floods, many of which have their origin in what used to be Glacial Lake Missoula! You'll no doubt be pleased to hear that as far as we can tell, it's all over, at least for the time being. :)

This is a rendition of the ice dam made by Dave Bennett, there is 500 cubic miles of water behind that ice dam, just in case you were interested.

1593009803773.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews