Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Howdy from Calgary

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by targettarget, Feb 14, 2009.

1. targettarget

targettarget Calgary - Alberta Member

Howdy friends.

Another handgun owning member from CanadianGunNutz.com here and I'm also a member of Glocktalk and AR-15. I was referred here from "1*"

I drove into Idaho this summer and checked out the New(er) Cabella's kind of around Sandpoint - IIRC. Nice area, BTW. Houses are cheap as borscht down there compared to where I live.

I also own the VERY FIRST Hi-Point to ever make it into private ownership here. Represent.

Anyways, I look forward to spying on you people so that I can learn of a possible invasion before hand and prepare my Canadian brothership in advance. :D

Reece

2. emanon

emanon SE Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome Reece! :)

I haven't made it up to Calgary or Alberta but have heard great things about your area. From what I've seen online it seems like it it probably the most gun-friendly area in Canada, what do you think? What did it take for you to get that Hi-Point? Instead of an invasion, how about we get AB, BC, OR, WA and maybe some adjoining area's to break off from both Canada and the USA to do our own thing? :thumbup:

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Glade to have ya here Reese.:)

4. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Good plan Reece. Houses are cheap in Idaho for two reasons. One is, there's not a lot of jobs there.

5. NWMoss

NWMoss Lost, permanently... Member

Didn't the US annex Canada a while ago? :bluelaugh: j/k! :laugh:

Welcome aboard!

6. NWMoss

No no... I like YOUR plan. Who's gonna be President and who's gonna be King?

7. Doc In UPlace

You know, if the US invades Canada then we'll have to pour billions of dollars into their country while we ignore our own infrastucture, jobs and schools. I am not so sure this is a great idea.

How about they invade us and pour billions into our treasury instead?

8. NWMoss

You missed it Doc, that's what Reece said (ment)!!!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  9. Doc In UPlace

Reece you tha mang!

10. Wierzbowski

Wierzbowski Sherwood Member

Welcome! I used to take business trips to Calgary some years ago and I always loved it up there. A very nice city. I used to like to eat the fish and chips at the Elephant and Castle chain because I could walk there from my hotel. I don't think it's in the mall there anymore.

I'd focus your intelligence efforts on the movements of American Boy Scout troops toward the border. Two or more assembled in any one place may mean invasion is imminent! :D

11. mobil1

mobil1 Northwest Active Member

Welcome :)

12. targettarget

I can see it happening one day in all honesty. I know for a fact that Alberta has a separation party, but so do those French Canadians as well, so I'm not sure if that makes us better then them or not, but I think it does. :)

13. targettarget

:)