JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just stopping by to say howdy.....
Moved here from North Dakota,spend 27 years there in the cold,snow and ice! Montana is my home state(25 years there),so thought Oregon would be great to try out...Like the mountains and trees here,plus the ocean is close too.......Feels like Montana,without the cold climate.LOL
Was combat engineers in Army,oilfield and contruction during civilian life.........Now its travel and the grandkids for my time..........Wife and I are enjoying life now......

Welcome to the site, I hope you find what your looking for.
The site has a chat function >> <broken link removed> << fell free to pop in and chat with us.

welcome to NWF ! ya . i'v plenty of family in south dak. i know what your talking about when it comes to weather ! i spent one x-mas their in "86" woke up to -35...slapped myself on the side of my head, and thought ....what was i thinking !! anyway enjoy yourself here ... bunch of great people to work with !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads