JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hopefully some of you folks can help me out with this. I am building up a 9mm AR rifle. Its a Rock River platform which takes from what I am told modified Uzi mag's. Two questions on this: 1. How/What do you need to do to modify an uzi mag to work in this setup. 2. Will Colt style mags work here instead of modified Uzi mags. I'm seeing C-Products Colt style mags for nearly the same price as Uzi mags...unless someone has a great place to find modified Uzi mags other than Gunbroker.com

Thanks

The Colt style mags ARE modified Uzi mags, or at least the same design with the different feed lips. I have seen the mods it takes (not much) but can't remember where. I played it safe and went with what I KNEW would work, MetalForm mags. I guess if you wanted cheap mags you could buy a CProducts or Metalform mag and then modify the Uzi Mags using the other mag as a template.

You could also buy these.:winkkiss:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17302

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews