JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I may go Sat afternoon, after I'm done with the action range cert course at TCGC ......

I've never been to a gun show up here. How's the vendor turn-out? (for perspective...I'm used to the crossroads show at the Pomona fairgrounds in L.A.... Huge!)

Yup, we got a table. Going to have info on us, info on how to join (I've seen the number bandied about that 80% of Oregonians own a gun - since more than 20% of Oregonians are registered as a Democrat, obviously at least *SOME* Oregon Democrats own guns - and quite a few of us are vocal about making sure the Democratic party doesn't take an anti-gun stance - and make sure to remind our elected officials that we exist, and we vote.) Probably have some voter registration cards on hand (I'll have to raid the central library at lunch tomorrow.)

We're trying to find out the legality of holding a raffle, but won't know for sure until after this weekend, so it would have to wait for another show. (Will probably do the table every few months at various Oregon gun shows.)

We exist less to convince others to join the Democratic party, (although if you're borderline, and only haven't registered because of the stereotype of Democrats being anti-gun, we'd love to have you!) and more to remind anti-gun and borderline Democrats that there are a large continent of gun owners in the Democratic Party of Oregon!

The way I see it, Oregon is Democratic-controlled now, and likely will be for some time. If I want to keep gun rights from eroding, the best way is to convince Democrat elected officials that it is in THEIR best interest to vote for gun rights.

<politics rant mode off>

Anyway, yes, I'll be there both days. Be looking for certain items while I'm there, too...

I will be there selling honey :)

Feel free to say hello. I will be the large, bearded tattooed guy selling honey, candles and lotion.

Hey dont make too much fun, this is how I support my gun habit!

Andrew

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads