JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Feel free to say hello. I will be the large, bearded tattooed guy selling honey, candles and lotion."

I heard some joke about a big guy and his lotion can't remember it though.

I went I saw, I left.

Good show but cost to much. Lot of tac cool A lot of guns but no ammo, and that is what I was looking for..Only 3 dealers and the didn't have what I needed...

Wanted to go today, but wasn't able to make it.
Pokerace - you mention show was light on ammo. Did you (or anyone else) see any good deals on brass cased .223/5.56?

*VERY* light on ammo this time around. I did get a decent-but-nothing-to-write-home-about deal on 7.62x39, and got an SKS 75-round drum for about 2/3 the normal price, though.

Good to meet you in person, kodiak.

OMG there is such a thing.

Yeah, we got that reaction a lot. The most common reactions were:
1. Look at banner. Look away. Stop. Look at banner again. Chuckle and walk away.
2. Look at banner. Look away. Stop. Look at banner again. Get confused expression and walk away.
3. Look at banner, look at T-shirts at the next table over (anti-Obama,) look back at banner, make comment about us being next to each other. I got along great with Rick, he was very nice and thought the placement was funny, too. (Even though they were anti-Obama, because I liked him, I'll go ahead and post his website here: <broken link removed> He had a bad weekend, which was too bad, because he was donating 15% to the Ft. Lewis Army Emergency Relief Fund. I kicked in some to go to the fund, it's a great organization.)

Talked to quite a few people. Only two made actual negative remarks (one long rant, one short swearing comment.) Well, plus a friend of the other gentleman manning the table continuing a long-running disagreement, but that was directed at him, not at our group in general. Had quite a few Democrats present who were happy to see that there is an official Gun Owners Caucus and signed up. (Power in numbers! The more the party leadership knows there are a lot of us out there, the more likely they are to realize that they DO need to continue supporting gun rights.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top