JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I went back 3+ years in the threads (pun intended) and I didn't see anything in the titles on this, so I am going to post it here to see what the forum members think.

I have a couple threaded barrels on my SIGs, which I assume are M13.5x1LH - I have not checked them - I didn't think about it at the time. I came across an for sale ad for a slightly used SilencerCo barrel and started to dig into the specifics and came across this article.

I went back 3+ years in the threads (pun intended) and I didn't see anything in the titles on this, so I am going to post it here to see what the forum members think.

I have a couple threaded barrels on my SIGs, which I assume are M13.5x1LH - I have not checked them - I didn't think about it at the time. I came across an for sale ad for a slightly used SilencerCo barrel and started to dig into the specifics and came across this article.
Check arms unlimited they used to have lots of suppressors etc in that thread. B&t suppressors mostly. They were very inexpensive.

One of the reasons I chose the Dead Air Ghost was the interchangeable pistons for different calibers and thread pitches. Modularity is fun 👍 I haven't really experienced any + or - with either thread pitch myself. I'm sure the manufacturers have their reasons for each.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top