JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think that folks on the far left are getting giddy with power here in Oregon. They may believe that they can get almost anything past next year.

Just look at these ballot measures that will be on the 2016 ballot: a $13.50 state-wide minimum wage, and dramatically higher taxes on corporations. Oregon Senate President Peter Courtney said yesterday that these measures could rip the state apart politically, and badly divide the state's population. He claimed that they could bring the state to a figurative state of "Civil War", as the issues are so divisive.

What if severe gun control measures are thrown into this politically charged mix? How divided and polarized could our state become next year?

See this news report:

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...ge-of-civil-war-over-ballot-measures.html.csp

People won't wake up and do something about it until it's too late. I'm already looking for a safe place in another state, a free state, to protect whatever they will dictate as illegal and begin the process of confiscation.

Oregon is beautiful, but the air here stinks of slavery to the state.

This is all the direct result of total Demoncratic control, brought to you from the wallet of Michael Bloomberg...

Does he live here now???

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you do not own real estate, or work and pay taxes, under your own government issued social security number, then you should NOT have a vote. Period!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top