JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i see brownells has some good deals on suppressors who in the metro area can handle this?
If you want to buy from Brownells you order and pay through them. You must choose a LGS that can handle suppressors, not all do. Keith's does not. Brownells will send the can to this LGS (Form 3). The LGS will contact you to come in to do a background check and to pay for the tax stamp. Then you get to wait in line like the rest of us.

LGSs that I know of that can handle the transfer:
NW Armory (McLoughlin store only)
Rich's Gun Shop (Donald, OR)
Curt's (McLoughlin)
Oregon Rifleworks (Tigard)
J & B Firearms (Beaverton)

Call around to make sure your LGS can do this transfer.

If you want to buy from Brownells you order and pay through them. You must choose a LGS that can handle suppressors, not all do. Keith's does not. Brownells will send the can to this LGS (Form 3). The LGS will contact you to come in to do a background check and to pay for the tax stamp. Then you get to wait in line like the rest of us.

LGSs that I know of that can handle the transfer:
NW Armory (McLoughlin store only)
Rich's Gun Shop (Donald, OR)
Curt's (McLoughlin)
Oregon Rifleworks (Tigard)
J & B Firearms (Beaverton)

Call around to make sure your LGS can do this transfer.

Beavercreek Armory in Hillsboro is another one to add to the list. They are handling my Form 4 for a Gemtech silencer.

E

@samuelm16 As you can see, there are many LGSs that do carry suppressors. If you are going to purchase one from an outside source and have it sent to an LGS ask if the LGS has a transfer fee on them. Many do not. Its not a difficult process other than filling out the paperwork(!). You do have to decide if you want to use a trust or an individual buy. If you choose one that has a SS kiosk it will make it much easier for you.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top