JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have for sale 100 Hornady 6.5 Creedmoore Brass. New in package and same lot number. They are Large rifle primer pockets.
$40 for all

willing to trade for H1000 powder or some Berger 156 bullets

D3207AAA-A427-4072-B513-6553729D3583.jpeg FF3FB14F-EC72-41CC-8D33-7644AFFEC22B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I can't believe this brass hasn't sold yet. I am only holding back on purchasing these myself due to my excessive spending I am trying very hard to curb. The temptation keeps growing with every price drop. GLWS!

I can't believe this brass hasn't sold yet. I am only holding back on purchasing these myself due to my excessive spending I am trying very hard to curb. The temptation keeps growing with every price drop. GLWS!
I know i thought it would be gone. i might have to buy a new creedmoore just to use it Lol

I know i thought it would be gone. i might have to buy a new creedmoore just to use it Lol
Maybe you should consider running a strike-through ( $70 ) over the $70 and put the $40 price next to it, just a thought? $40 is about half the lower retail prices I've seen elsewhere.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top