JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have several packages of Hornady .224 62gr FMJBT SS109 M855 projectiles so you can make your own mil-spec ammo.. These are brand new, never loaded, not pulls etc. "Green tip" bullets without the green tip....as that's painted on by the maker after cartridge assembly is complete.

250 pieces $65 shipped

500 pieces $120 shipped

1,000 pieces $230 shipped

Can meet in Tumwater for cash FTF and save $8 for me not shipping

Payment with USPS Postal Money Orders or Zelle as long as your bank is a Zelle participant. Sorry, I don't do any other form of payment.

IMG_7119.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm assuming you mean this ad...https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/500-224cal-62-gr-ss109-projectiles.361875/#post-2869895

I might have considered a small price adjustment if we were talking about apples to apples and not apples to oranges.

Mine are brand new and never loaded. His are "pulls", which mean they were drawn out of a live cartridge. Look real close at his, they all have lines of shiney marks on them....that's from the apparatus that pulls the bullet out. You can feel those by dragging a finger nail across them. If you just want plinking ammo they'd be OK but if you want something with some accuracy you're not going to get it with those.

Thanks for the opportunity to compare but I'll pass on price matching as mine are far better quality.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top