JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today was pretty somber at work for me. I found out another employee, someone I'm not real close to but still know ended up in the VA hospital. He was sending some pretty vocal texts to co-workers about wanting to hurt himself.
From what I've heard of this guy he was an Army Vet, did a couple tours in Iraq. While on deployment supposedly his wife passed away, but unknown why. People said he suffered from PTSD, depression, and was Bipolar.
Recently his girlfriend broke up with him and he was going to be homeless.
He tends to have a trend of not letting his life get too good before self sabotaging himself through alcoholism.
I heard he has a bad drinking problem.

I've worked with this guy a couple times and he is the nicest, most genuine, caring guy you could meet. He is so talented and funny.
I never knew he had such trouble and pain. I didn't even know he was a Vet.

If you guys have a chance say a prayer for this guy. He deserves to find peace. I hope he gets the help he needs. At least he reached out and got to the VA before he hurt himself.

I don't really even know this guy, but hearing the plight of a Vet and such a great guy really got to me today. I was pretty emotional about it.

22 is too many. 1 is too many.

God bless our Vets. You deserve peace. You deserve happiness.

Chris. Thanks Brother.
Thanks man. If you see him let him know he is loved. If God can take a wretch like me and make me new then God can work in Chris' life too or anyone else that wants to seek him for that matter. If anyone wants to chip and give this guy a gift package please let me know, I'd be glad to help out. I've lived most my life really being alone but to have gone through what this guy has is something I can't even imagine going through. Also, I have such a soft spot for those who serve/served our country.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top