JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got an old Herters .22 revolver, made in Germany. I recently acquired a huge lot of holsters from one of the fine members here. Of that lot, I was able to find multiple holsters for my meager assortment of handguns. But, none that fit this little .22. I don't own a Ruger Single six, but I'm wondering if my revolver is similar in size. The picture shows it next to a Rossi 88, for comparison. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanx

IMG_20231212_141932820_HDR.jpg

I've got an old Herters .22 revolver, made in Germany. I recently acquired a huge lot of holsters from one of the fine members here. Of that lot, I was able to find multiple holsters for my meager assortment of handguns. But, none that fit this little .22. I don't own a Ruger Single six, but I'm wondering if my revolver is similar in size. The picture shows it next to a Rossi 88, for comparison. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanx

View attachment 1780658
Looks similar-ish to a Ruger Wrangler .22LR

Here's one between a 4" GP100 and an 3" SP101 (both .357's)
IMG_1844.jpeg

Last Edited:
Well, that gives me some idea of what I should be looking at. I've handled the Wrangler and Rough Rider, but they seem to feel a little beefier than mine. Thanx folks!

Your German made revolver is the parent company to the current Heritage Rough Rider revolvers.
Heritage also sells holsters.

It will also fit holsters made for Ruger Single six, or the Wrangler. Hunter leather makes these holsters and can be found at better prices. DR

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top