Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Holosun Red Dot Optics. Share your "Hands-On" experiences.

Reactions
My only experience looking through Holosuns was under the Sig Sauer Romeo5 name. The two I handled seemed great until I put a magnifier behind them causing the dots to become angled dashes... So, from what I've seen, if you plan to run yours solo then Holosun is good to go, but if you're even thinking about putting a magnifier behind it, spend the dough on an Aimpoint.

The 510c arrived today.
Side by side (reticle) comparison (without EO magnifier) to my EXPS 3-4 and 512's, the Holosun wins hands down.
Amazing clarity, and I have astigmatism.
I'm very impressed.

Reactions
Same parent company makes holosun, sig, and primary arms. They all come from the same factory line. They just pay for different specs and qc.

Reactions
I own a primary arms red dot as well as sig Romeo 5 aaa version.

The primary arms survived many rounds on a Saiga 12 with seemingly no issue, then many rounds on an AK pistol in 7.62 x 39.

The sig Romeo 5 has survived many rounds of 5.56.

I don’t have any experience with the Holosun branded offering, but both previous options have seemed good enough.

I watched many videos to review before purchasing. People have beat the tar out of the sig Romeo 5 and it keeps trucking. You can find them discounted as low as about $160.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online