JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My only experience looking through Holosuns was under the Sig Sauer Romeo5 name. The two I handled seemed great until I put a magnifier behind them causing the dots to become angled dashes... So, from what I've seen, if you plan to run yours solo then Holosun is good to go, but if you're even thinking about putting a magnifier behind it, spend the dough on an Aimpoint.

The 510c arrived today.
Side by side (reticle) comparison (without EO magnifier) to my EXPS 3-4 and 512's, the Holosun wins hands down.
Amazing clarity, and I have astigmatism.
I'm very impressed.

I own a primary arms red dot as well as sig Romeo 5 aaa version.

The primary arms survived many rounds on a Saiga 12 with seemingly no issue, then many rounds on an AK pistol in 7.62 x 39.

The sig Romeo 5 has survived many rounds of 5.56.

I don't have any experience with the Holosun branded offering, but both previous options have seemed good enough.

I watched many videos to review before purchasing. People have beat the tar out of the sig Romeo 5 and it keeps trucking. You can find them discounted as low as about $160.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top