JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used Holosun HE507K-GR X2 green dot reflex sight. It's been mounted on my carry G48 MOS for the last 2 years. Purchased in July 2021. It's in great shape and the only use I can see, is a little wear in the anodizing on some corners/edges and some dust or lint. The glass looks good and doesn't seem to have any scratches but the window is so tiny I can't seem to completely clean the inside, so I can see some streaks when looking at a white surface and sometimes a bit of dust reflection. I'd call it 90% vs new. If I could clean the thing more thoroughly, I'd guess closer to 95%.

Comes with original box, manual, lens cloth, torx/adjustment tool, sight and two sets of screws. I originally cut down the set of screws to direct mount to my Glock 48 and I just found another set of what I believe are Glock screws. I could be wrong but any screws you need run about $5 online.

Asking $250 shipped. It's snowing right now, so getting to the post office may be delayed.

1000009490.jpg 1000009492.jpg 1000009487.jpg 1000009486.jpg 1000009494.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top