JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1580
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
I have for sale a Custom built Hogan H-308. AR-10 w/ 16" barrel in.308 cal (NATO 7.62). $1,580. I paid $2600.00. Hogan used to build all POF USA's rifles.

This rifle is short stroke, gas piston operated with rotating bolt. Piston driven rifles eliminate carbon fouling on the bolt and bolt carrier. With almost no blow back in the breech, piston rifles run much cleaner in harsh environments.

The piston is reversible for suppressed or non-suppressed fire. This provides unparalleled, solid reliability in either suppressed or unsuppressed modes.

The rifle has been Cerakoted in OD Green. It comes with a "Hunter" style rail. This rail is much easier for mounting larger optics and for holding a "C Clamp." Included in sale are Larue Tactical R.I.S.R. (cheek riser) Magpul extended pad on stock, and Troy QD sling attachment. A stock SR-25 PMAG and the original box are included with the rifle.

It has exactly 100 rounds downrange through it. 60 rounds of Federal XM80C and 40 rounds of PRVI 147 grain NATO. It was zeroed with a scope on it. A couple of mag dumps were performed to check function of the rifle. It shot flawlessly. It was promptly given a complete Frog Lube treatment and stored in a temperature controlled gun safe.

The rifle must be transferred through a FFL (Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer). It's in mint condition. I'm getting into 3 gun competition and don't need it. Serious offers only please as I am not hurting to sell this rifle. I'm not interested in any kind of trade.

A little about Hogan: It's a gas piston driven rifle made by one of the best. For those that don't know, Hogan used to build all of P.O.F.-U.S.A's rifles. They still do work for many companies, to include building GA Arms Precision's sniper rifles for them.

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Gas trap/piston operation, rotating bolt (short stroke system), reversible gas piston for suppressed or non-suppressed operation.
Unlike some other "op-rod" systems, on the HOGAN gun, op-rod springs have been eliminated due to possible damage and system failure during sustained firing of the gun.

The HOGAN gun system has been designed and manufactured to greatly decrease/eliminate heat, carbon build-up, gas leaks, fouling and wear/tear on operating parts which can have an adverse effect on an operating system.

Each piece of operating system is hard chrome plated and/or melonite heat treated making them almost self lubricating and act as non stick surfaces making them easy to clean and maintain.
Operates in semi-automatic, but can be made full-auto for Military and Law Enforcement.

[ View attachment 575860 Hogan 7.jpg Hogan 4.JPG Hogan 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: