JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,

Decided to part with some of my powder collection Hodgdon Varget powder. I have one 1 pound can and one 8 pound can. Both are sealed. Don't recall the exact date of purchase but I'd say it was sometime this year. Both have been stored in a cool and dry location.

$45 for the 1 pound and $360 for the 8 pound or both for $400. Located in Lake Stevens.

No shipping, not really interested in trades. I can drive a little north or south if that helps, but it would be on the weekends. I work in Snohomish during the week.

IMG-2537.jpg IMG-2535.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi Jon,

Cle Elum or Ellensburg??

I live in the Tri-Cities. If you thought we could work something out I could pay you for it and get it later down the road whenever it worked for you.

Thanks,

John

Let me talk with the wife and see if we have any trips planned. Brother in law lives in Spokane...is that any better? I've only been to Spokane once and was only for a few days. Haven't been around the state too much.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.