JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a pound of unopened Hodgdon US 869 that I thought would work for my 300 winmag loads but I ended up getting a bunch of imr 4350 which I like more. willing to trade for a pound of tac or accurate no.7 or any thing that's good for loading 223 plinking ammo. Also will accept a cash offer of $40 I can meet in Salem or the Hillsboro area after work.

US 869 is a 50 BMG propellant that offers significant advantages in many magnum rifle applications!

A true magnum spherical rifle powder, it is superb with heavy bullets in big, overbore rifle cartridges. US869 is a dense propellant that allows the shooter to use enough powder to create maximum velocities in cartridges such as the 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum, 300 Remington Ultra Magnum, 30-378 Weatherby Magnum and others. It offers a superior solution for 50 Caliber BMG, where it yields high velocity and great accuracy with 750- to 800-grain projectiles. This is a fine 1000-yard match propellant!

Made in the USA

IMG_4245.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top