JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$85
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Walla Walla
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have approximately 2.75 pounds of Hodgdon Superformance powder for sale in three one pound jugs. All the same lot. One jug is 14.1 ounces, one is 1 pound 2.3 ounces, and one is 1 pound 2.8 ounces. For pick up sale only. $85.00 for all (no separation). I no longer use this powder and am willing to sell it for what I paid.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have approximately 2.75 pounds of Hodgdon Superformance powder for sale in three one pound jugs. All the same lot. One jug is 14.1 ounces, one is 1 pound 2.3 ounces, and one is 1 pound 2.8 ounces. For pick up sale only. $85.00 for all (no separation). I no longer use this powder and am willing to sell it for what I paid.
Do you still have your superformance powder

If you are not in a hurry, I am planning on skiing Whites Pass and may be able to bring it with me when I do. Or if you'll be in the Walla Walla area let me know.

I'm in no hurry, when do you plan on skiing up on white pass
Hi Jim,
I checked the 10 day weather forecast, and it doesn't look too promising for skiing. So I don't know when or if I'll be heading that way. May be best to make arrangements with your cousin. We can leave my travel your way as a 'Plan B' should conditions change.

Hi Jim,
I checked the 10 day weather forecast, and it doesn't look too promising for skiing. So I don't know when or if I'll be heading that way. May be best to make arrangements with your cousin. We can leave my travel your way as a 'Plan B' should conditions change.
OK I will get a hold of my cousin and we will go from there. I do want the powder even if I have to drive there for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top