JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1234
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
BATTLE GROUND
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got more than I'll need for awhile, so here goes....

Hodgdon HS6 40/lb
Hodgdon Varget 50/lb
Hodgdon TiteGroup 40/lb
Alliant Power Pistol 135/4 lb

CCI 500 Small Pistol Primers 125/K SOLD

Other primers and powders available

CASH, FTF, Battle Ground or Vancouver, WA.

20210803_162010.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm pretty set on reloading stuff but open to a discussion... Whatcha got? What do you want?
I could use some Varget. Got a whole lotta 180 grain projectiles that I inherited from an old beloved friend but cant use: qty 117 Sierra Matchking 30 cal, and qty 174 lead nose unknown manufacturer 30 cal. So 291 projectiles in total.

I could use some Varget. Got a whole lotta 180 grain projectiles that I inherited from an old beloved friend but cant use: qty 117 Sierra Matchking 30 cal, and qty 174 lead nose unknown manufacturer 30 cal. So 291 projectiles in total.
Match Kings I've got, I might be able to use Game Kings or 7 mm. Send pix of the lead nose...

Match Kings I've got, I might be able to use Game Kings or 7 mm. Send pix of the lead nose...
Here is what the Lead Nose look like. I grabbed about 25 at random and weighed them, the majority settled in at 180.2 and 180.3 but then there was also a good number of outliers that all settled right at 180.6.

Leadnose1.jpg

I have a total of 174 lead nose that I will offer you for a pound of Varget. I don't mind keeping the Sierra's cuz I actually might use those at some point.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top