JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this thread mentioned the site is down. It would get more atention than hmmmmmmmm.
I could not take home a gun yesterday. It went down in the afternoon. Hope it comes back today.
For Gods sake! What the heck are using the $10 we give them with every purchase for? More Art?

I wasn't looking for huge response. Hmmm, was my thought on it. Just an observation, at least 2 people have been curious enough to look at the thread, good enough for me.

For Gods sake! What the heck are using the $10 we give them with every purchase for? More Art?

Now THAT'S a good question! Almost 3 million BGCs run in February alone at $10 each, they should be able to afford to keep people around and have redundant backups so the system never goes down or becomes unusable.

Ah, the BGC cash is given to DHS to buy up all the ammo before it hits the shelves for the general public. How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Now THAT'S a good question! Almost 3 million BGCs run in February alone at $10 each, they should be able to afford to keep people around and have redundant backups so the system never goes down or becomes unusable.
Were there 3 million BGC's in Oregon or the whole US? If it was only in Oregon then it's far less than 3 million. Some states like WA don't have a BGC other than the NICS one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top