JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale an HK45c. The pistol was purchased by me, new, in 03/09 with an AK date code. Originally with standard sights, no threaded barrel, and in V1 configuration. I have since added Heinie Straight 8 Suppressor sights, a factory threaded barrel, and the V7 LEM conversion. Pistol comes with a bunch of goodies and everything you will probably need for the duration that you own this. I have fired a few thousand rounds through the pistol but it is still functioning just like the day I purchased it.

For sale is:

HK45c pistol AK date code.
V7 LEM trigger installed, V1 parts included.
Factory HK threaded barrel with AAC thread protector, Original barrel included with factory thread protector.
Heinie Strait 8 suppressor height sights with 2012 marked Trijicon lamps. Original sights included.
Factory box with test fire casing and manual. Includes the lock as well as a few O-Rings for the barrel and the other back-strap.
Veridian C5L with everything that comes with the light as if bought new.
5 Magazines. 2 10rd Elephants foots and 3 8rd standard mags.
Maxpedition pistol bag.
Raven Concealment holster that fits the pistol. Raven Concealment 2 mag carrier for the HK45 mags included as well.

E-Mail works best (I check it the most often). Please no trades, only interested in selling. 1050$. You can also E-Mail me if you have any questions. [email protected] Thanks. IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0580.JPG IMG_0576.JPG IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0577.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.