JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
Would like to trade my hk45 for a 1911 or cz scorpion pistol. Looking for an even trade with like value.

What it comes with are a total of six mags, a diamond d guide holster, outside the waist band kydex 2 mag holder, outside the waistband kydex holster that is built to take a stream light tlr-1 both from black rhino concealment they are also grey, and a set of meprolight sights for it that are not installed.

I don't have the box it came in. It has some very light holster wear on the front of slide. I am not willing to ship or travel long distance.

I will be more than happy to send pictures if interested.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pictures

20200512_180533.jpg 20200512_180512.jpg

Found the box it came in. So as well as what was in there originally you will get a medium back strap. I have a small installed currently.

So I am willing to break this up. The gun has to sell before I part with several items though. The leather holster and the night sights can go no real attachment to either everything else is dependent on gun selling.

Gun and original 2 mags $650 buyer pays transfer fee.
Guides choice holster $190 plus shipping
Meprolight sights $70 plus shipping.

DEPENDENT ON GUN SELLING.
4 mags $140 plus shipping.
Black rhino concealment holster and mag holder pair $90

I would be interested in the gun and all mags, but we are so far away from each other and the wait times on background checks means you have to leave it at the shop for around 6days. can you ship to my FFL?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.