JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after consideration, I ordered the Spikes lower today... Will let everyone know what I think when I get it

Just curious, who do you use for an FFL/what are the costs? The reason I am asking is, it seems that it sure makes sense to buy in bulk for the transfer fees, etc. or find a dealer selling them.....this sure is an exception though, that's awful cheap at 89.95.

Just curious, who do you use for an FFL/what are the costs? The reason I am asking is, it seems that it sure makes sense to buy in bulk for the transfer fees, etc. or find a dealer selling them.....this sure is an exception though, that's awful cheap at 89.95.

I agree! That is cheap and I read reviews on there site and in a few other places (AR15.com) and all seemed to be pretty good. Great sell though. I've been using Beavercreek Armory in Hillsboro, OR for everything I need transfered. I think its $25 through them is all. Also, SULLY; who is in Salem, OR (Northwest tactical I believe) has been able to get me just about anything i've asked him about

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top