Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK416 Lower Receiver

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Oakley1wa, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

I was wondering if anyone knew if anyone out there had cloned HK's 416 Lower. I was thinking i'd be really nice to have a quality lower... Plus the 'Go Fast' indicator would be a nice touch. Thanks

2. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

3. bshnt2015

bshnt2015 CA & WA Member

The POF P415 has similar markings as HK. Good luck or you can order a semi-custom lower from Mega and a few others who can do that for you.

4. Oakley1wa

Thank you guys for your help. At the same time I posted this I was speaking to a friend who owns a gun shop and he recommended the POF 415 lower also. After looking at it, thats what I think I am going to be going with. Thanks!

5. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

The spikes lowers can come with color filled selector markings, too.

6. Oakley1wa

I just looked at the Spikes lower... Anyone have one or know how good they are? Looks pretty nice...

7. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

Michael Bane is a fan, but I have no personal dealings with them. I do not see where they have a 7.62 lower, just the 5.56, but the 5.56 lowers are on sale for 89.95 right now.

8. Oakley1wa

Well, after consideration, I ordered the Spikes lower today... Will let everyone know what I think when I get it

9. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

Just curious, who do you use for an FFL/what are the costs? The reason I am asking is, it seems that it sure makes sense to buy in bulk for the transfer fees, etc. or find a dealer selling them.....this sure is an exception though, that's awful cheap at 89.95.

10. Oakley1wa

I agree! That is cheap and I read reviews on there site and in a few other places (AR15.com) and all seemed to be pretty good. Great sell though. I've been using Beavercreek Armory in Hillsboro, OR for everything I need transfered. I think its $25 through them is all. Also, SULLY; who is in Salem, OR (Northwest tactical I believe) has been able to get me just about anything i've asked him about