JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after consideration, I ordered the Spikes lower today... Will let everyone know what I think when I get it

Just curious, who do you use for an FFL/what are the costs? The reason I am asking is, it seems that it sure makes sense to buy in bulk for the transfer fees, etc. or find a dealer selling them.....this sure is an exception though, that's awful cheap at 89.95.

Just curious, who do you use for an FFL/what are the costs? The reason I am asking is, it seems that it sure makes sense to buy in bulk for the transfer fees, etc. or find a dealer selling them.....this sure is an exception though, that's awful cheap at 89.95.

I agree! That is cheap and I read reviews on there site and in a few other places (AR15.com) and all seemed to be pretty good. Great sell though. I've been using Beavercreek Armory in Hillsboro, OR for everything I need transfered. I think its $25 through them is all. Also, SULLY; who is in Salem, OR (Northwest tactical I believe) has been able to get me just about anything i've asked him about

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top