Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

HK416 Lower Receiver

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Oakley1wa, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

I was wondering if anyone knew if anyone out there had cloned HK's 416 Lower. I was thinking i'd be really nice to have a quality lower... Plus the 'Go Fast' indicator would be a nice touch. Thanks

2. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

3. bshnt2015

bshnt2015 CA & WA Member

The POF P415 has similar markings as HK. Good luck or you can order a semi-custom lower from Mega and a few others who can do that for you.

4. Oakley1wa

Thank you guys for your help. At the same time I posted this I was speaking to a friend who owns a gun shop and he recommended the POF 415 lower also. After looking at it, thats what I think I am going to be going with. Thanks!

5. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

The spikes lowers can come with color filled selector markings, too.

6. Oakley1wa

I just looked at the Spikes lower... Anyone have one or know how good they are? Looks pretty nice...

7. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

Michael Bane is a fan, but I have no personal dealings with them. I do not see where they have a 7.62 lower, just the 5.56, but the 5.56 lowers are on sale for 89.95 right now.

8. Oakley1wa

Well, after consideration, I ordered the Spikes lower today... Will let everyone know what I think when I get it

9. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

Just curious, who do you use for an FFL/what are the costs? The reason I am asking is, it seems that it sure makes sense to buy in bulk for the transfer fees, etc. or find a dealer selling them.....this sure is an exception though, that's awful cheap at 89.95.

10. Oakley1wa

I agree! That is cheap and I read reviews on there site and in a few other places (AR15.com) and all seemed to be pretty good. Great sell though. I've been using Beavercreek Armory in Hillsboro, OR for everything I need transfered. I think its $25 through them is all. Also, SULLY; who is in Salem, OR (Northwest tactical I believe) has been able to get me just about anything i've asked him about