JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I'll try this again, and please folks this is not a discussion thread. NWF has forum pages for that.

(Nothing wrong with it, I have my eye on something else)

It has been out of the box once and had a couple of magazines run through it. It comes with 1 ten and one 20 round magazine. Box, manual and tools also included. I have also added a Magpul MS2 sling and attachments that are included too. If interested TXT or call me (Jim)@ 503-828-2717.
FTF sale with valid Oregon DL only. No trades $575.00

NOTE: These are not plastic like the M&P .22. It looks in every way like it's.223 cousin. Retail is $689 with out the 20 round mag and good luck finding one at this price. That could cost you another 60-$75. You can save a lot this rifle and at the cost of 5.56/.223 right now it could pay for itself in a very short time.

Umarex HK416 D145RS .22 LR Heckler & Koch & Umarex have combined forces to create a 416 in .22LR. The highly-anticipated HK 416 style rifle are officially-licensed by HK and fire the inexpensive and affordable .22LR. Specifications:

•Action: Semi-Automatic•Barrel: 16.1 inches•Caliber: .22 LR•Magazine Capacity: 20 round •Grips/Stock: Collapsible•Sights: Dipoter Style / Adjustable

The .22 caliber HK 416 is loaded with authentic features. From its appearance, feel, and operation, right down to the sling swivel incorporated into the stock, the 416 D145RS is a replica in every sense. Like all the .22LR H&Ks offered by Umarex, the 416 is a dedicated .22 rimfire rifle. It is engineered and built in Germany by Carl Walther with a match grade precision barrel, upper and lower metal receivers, a retractable stock, and a machined rail interface system. The 416's pistol grip and butt stock are authentic in that they include storage compartments for small tools or batteries. The magazines for the .22 caliber 416 are made of high strength polymer and are designed to make loading simple and efficient.
416D.JPG

416D.JPG