JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
For sale is my HK4 with all conversion barrels/magazines. The pistol is a 100th anniversary Harrington and Richardson import, so its among the earlier imports. Pistol has its original box, manual, H&R pamphlet, and factory target. The complete conversion it comes in its original box, but no other paperwork. Overall the pistol and conversion kit appear to be new and are all in excellent condition. A very unique and collectible pistol. $2000 OBO

Would prefer to meet locally at Tigard Pawn 4 More for FFL transfer. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer.

I will be listing a few more firearms from my collection, so please feel free to check out my other listings. Thank you.

20190102_124117 (2).jpg 20190102_131435 (2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The pistol is .32 ACP, the conversion calibers are .22LR, .25acp, and 380 auto. Really a neat setup. If you would like to learn more about it theres a channel called ForgottenWeapons on youtube. He has an excellent video on one much like this.

Very cool hard to find item, remember seeing one set like this years ago, none since, they just don't come up for sale often. Glws.

I had not seen another set in person either, if it weren't LNIB i would probably keep it for shooting but I just can't bring myself to do it since its collectible, I have this problem with several of my guns. :(

Very cool pistol!

Side note.......the polymer buffers in the HK-4 are of advanced age at this point and would likely disinigrate upon firing, causing damage to the backing plate and receiver. If someone were to want to fire this beauty, the buffer should be replaced with a new one. Teufelshund Tactical does excellent work on the HK-4 (and other older HK pistols) and keeps new buffers in stock.

GLWS!

-E-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.