JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$750 NOW $700 !! NOW $675 !!
This is the most lovely version, with tritium nightsights and 3 mags- not the glow paint that makes your hair fall out.+ Crimson Trace red laser -added value of about $139!!! All for $675 !!

VP9LE with the paddle mag release, proper nightsights, 3X17 round mags and a red CT laser-
Box, papers, all the grip panels and other stuff. Under 200 rounds, probably under 150, it just sadly sits in a dark safe...

Have a stab at haggling you think my price is out of line & hit me up with interesting, non-polymer based trades- CZ85s, PreB 75's, BHPs, oddball other pistols. (I'm good for ARs & AKs & 1911's), part trade towards a Bren2...

transfer through Tigard Pawn 4 More preferred, but we can talk about that.

Vr2th8.jpg
Vr2Xkr.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello, about 100rds on this CZ P01 omega & 1913 sbtactical brace (i have this on my bren 2) also have a SBA4 complete also fits on bren 2 but has the slight wobble

if you're interested in any of this

IMG_0576.jpeg

Thankyou y'all for the offers-
I already have P01, 92LTT and Scorpion with a modest pile o' mags...

$750 NOW $700 !! NOW $675 !!
This is the most lovely version, with tritium nightsights and 3 mags- not the glow paint that makes your hair fall out.+ Crimson Trace red laser -added value of about $139!!! All for $675 !!

VP9LE with the paddle mag release, proper nightsights, 3X17 round mags and a red CT laser-
Box, papers, all the grip panels and other stuff. Under 200 rounds, probably under 150, it just sadly sits in a dark safe...

Have a stab at haggling you think my price is out of line & hit me up with interesting, non-polymer based trades- CZ85s, PreB 75's, BHPs, oddball other pistols. (I'm good for ARs & AKs & 1911's), part trade towards a Bren2...

transfer through Tigard Pawn 4 More preferred, but we can talk about that.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.