JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an HK-USP in .40 caliber.
It's a 'variant-3' which is with decocker, no safety on the left side of the frame. LINK to Variant types

Here is a better link to the variant types:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_USP

I got it in 2010, from NW-Armory.
It was a service weapon prior to my acquiring it, so I don't have a total round-o-meter count.
I've probably put 300 rounds through it.

The gun works well, I've had no issues with it, but it's not been fired much lately, so it's time to go.
Comes with 2 magazines

$550 in the Portland Metro area.
I live in Portland and I work in Vancouver, so I could also sell to you in Vancouver.

Let me know if you have questions.
Pics on request.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
This is a very good price and I'm sure you will find a buyer in no time!

This has nothing to do with your pistol but I want to point out to anyone that might look at that link that the author appears incorrect on variants 5 through 7. Those are not LEM variants to the best of my knowledge. They are DAO variants. When they introduced the LEM trigger on USPs it was more like v7 with no control lever but I don't think they called it v7. I don't know if they gave it a variant number but I'm fairly certain it was not 5-7. I have a v5 DAO USP compact and tested the trigger function to make sure it was not LEM. If they did ever assign existing variant numbers to LEM versions of the USP the author should probably state such in his descriptions. I don't have an account there or I'd communicate my thoughts to him.

Last Edited:
Thank you, Jafo.

If you have a more suitable link to the information, please let me know, and I'll update my post.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.