JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Edit - Updated price. I'll bump this one more time, and if it doesn't sell I'll keep it. My friend wanted to take it out today and we really got a kick out of it, and it made me want to put some work into it! It's fun as-is but with a match trigger/hammer job, threaded barrel (for coolness!) and upgraded sights, this thing would be the belle of the ball.

I've had this USP since 2008. I bought it used on a whim because I had lusted after them since I was a kid, but I've realized I'm just not a pistol guy. I enjoy shooting my rifles far more than any pistols. I also can't hit the broad side of a barn with it... but the wife was always a crack shot with it. So I'd like to get cash for other projects.

For $560 cash FTF (Oregon resident only, must show ODL) in the PDX area, I'll sell the pistol with one 10rd magazine. I have three 15 round mags I will sell to the buyer of the pistol for $35 each (one is LE/GOVT marked). Cash is king but I MAY be willing to trade for a .223 Savage M11 Hog Hunter. Bill of sale stating everyone involved is doing so legally will be required.

If you have any questions or want a specific picture taken, let me know.

USP_full_left_3.jpg

USP_mags.jpg

Thanks for your time!

Last Edited:
Updated price for NWFirearms. I'm motivated to sell this and I'd rather it go to someone local than have to deal with shipping. Shoot me a PM with any offers or questions.

Small amount of 9mm ammo for trade/sale with pistol as well.

Last Edited:
Is your pistol still for trade I have a M&P 45c four holsters 3 mags I'm willing to trade in oregon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.