JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a HK USP Fullsize 9mm that I am looking to sell or trade. It has an AG date code. It is an excellent condition and comes with everything from the factory, three 15 round magazines, one ten round magazine, and a GG&G light rail adaptor. I am the original owner and this gun has been babied.

I am asking $600 for everything, but I am also open to trades. I will consider Sigs in 40 or 45, HKs in 40 or 45, HK PSPs, Glocks in 10mm, and 1911s in 45. If necessary, I may be willing to throw cash into the deal if you have a quality gun that I want.

I'm only interest in FTF transactions, and I require a valid Washington State I.D. and concealed carry permit. I also require a handgun transfer form.

Cheers,

Alpental

(Not pictured are the additional magazines and rail adaptor)
Side.jpg
Case.jpg
CaseCloseUp.jpg

He may be talking about the bill of sale form the ATF offers. It is not necessary, but may be handy for keeping track of your firearms.

I've got a Springfield Loaded Combat in Black Stainless with about 6 or 8 mags (Wilson, Kimber, CMC). Its also got G10 grips as in the link below. I also have a Galco Concealable in black, and a custom IWB that looks an awful lot like a VMII. The IWB holster is very wide and comfortable.

http://www.shadez-of-gray.com/servlet/the-356/1911-GVT-G10-Grips/Detail

I may be interested in a trade, as I've been looking for a full size 9mm. Do you have any holsters?

What is a "handgun transfer form".

I have a WDL and a CCP but have never heard of this form.

I might be calling it by the wrong name, but a handgun transfer form is simply a pre-written form that you can download online. I can keep it for my records, or I can submit to the state to inform them that I am no longer in posession of the firearm listed on the form. It is not required by the state, but I like to have one filled out to cover all my bases.

Cheers

PM sent...

He may be talking about the bill of sale form the ATF offers. It is not necessary, but may be handy for keeping track of your firearms.

I've got a Springfield Loaded Combat in Black Stainless with about 6 or 8 mags (Wilson, Kimber, CMC). Its also got G10 grips as in the link below. I also have a Galco Concealable in black, and a custom IWB that looks an awful lot like a VMII. The IWB holster is very wide and comfortable.

http://www.shadez-of-gray.com/servlet/the-356/1911-GVT-G10-Grips/Detail

I may be interested in a trade, as I've been looking for a full size 9mm. Do you have any holsters?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.