JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have had this gun for a few months and the hard truth is, I am a Glock man. I tried... I mean I honestly tried to get into this gun and despite the "cool factor" and the bells and whistles, I kept having that feeling of cheating on my Glock. At this point, acceptance is the first step to recovery, and now I need to move forward toward a solution. So I am selling this tactical tool of bad-asserey to a fellow member of the Pac-NW "Gun Club".

About this gun it is in new condition, has had about 500 rounds of Sig 230Gr ammo. This model has the adjustable night sights, rubber "o" ring on the barrel, 3x 12 HK magazines, thread protector. I currently have a rail adapter so you can attach your favorite Streamlight -or- Surefire, I currently have a Streamlight TLR -2 HLG 1000 lumen green laser that can be seen in day-light.

If you are local and willing to travel to Bend I will throw in the rest of my .45ACP ammo

I am willing to sell without the Streamlight for $1100 and with the Streamlight for 1300.00

Consider partial trade for a Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor Tactical

Please see pictures, if your interested, or have questions contact me

Ken
(541) 210-4879

image2.jpeg image1.jpeg image0.jpeg IMG_0488.jpg IMG_0487.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are great pistols, I have the same one. You should also mention that this is the LE or law-enforcement edition I can tell by the sites and it is the most valuable and sought after of all three of the variants. Great deal! GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.