JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on condition, caliber and if you have original hard case, mags, etc. Your looking at between $700-$900 around here locally. I love all HK, but i don't think there is a huge collectors market for USP pistols. If i had one of those I would NOT be selling it though. You don't see them very often. Let's see some pics!

I have one. I don't know if it's officially been discontinued by HK but they're not all that common anymore. I think $650-$700 is realistic for a bare gun with a magazine or two. Maybe $800 with all the original stuff including the box, if it's near mint and includes a couple extra mags. $900 should get you a whole bunch of extras. That's close to what they cost new, when they were a regular retail item. But now, you're mostly paying for the obscurity of it. No, I don't plan on selling mine. I'm a bit of an HK fanatic.

Try signing up for the HKPro forum. They come up every now and then in the marketplace. There's one that was still available around when you started this thread. http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pistols-sale/411410-wts-hk-uspc-45-stainless-hk-forum-model.html

Here's mine:
i-mRVkMhP-XL.jpg i-w4fGwNq-XL.jpg

Roger that, thany you for the info and pics! Been mulling over selling mine. I paid 750$ for gun and mag. Took me awhile to find it to begin with. I just dont get out to shoot as much anymore.

The HK USP in its original delineation as a full-size .45ACP pistol was the very last handgun I never owned. I put my £500 deposit on it to collect at the end on the month, and a couple of days later Dunblane happened.

I got my money back the day after. The dealer lost over $100K in business that year, and closed down the gun-store forever in the following January. The business now sells exclusively horse-y stuff.