JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD This is a new in box HK USC converted to an UMP. Minus the barrel length, this is about as close to a factory UMP as it gets. It is a complete conversion done by Tom Bostic of Tommy Built Tactical. Tommy Built is the leading HK conversion smith in the country. This is not a bolt on kit, or grease gun conversion. All the details will be listed below. I was going to SBR it, however I decided to move on from this project for another one. Considering it is my only .45 it didn't make the cut. For a complete conversion the only thing left to be done is chopping the barrel and the tax stamp.

I am asking $3000, with an option of up $1000 in trade. I have all original receipts for parts and work that far exceed the listed price. My trade considerations will be listed below with the details. Please PM me with any trade offers. Also feel free to PM me with any additional photo requests or questions. Thank you for looking!

PARTS LIST

Original USC lower with all internal components.
HK USC Stock
2 25 Round Magazines
NIB Factory HK FBI Lower
HK German UMP de-milled rear receiver section
NIB HK German UMP folding stock
HK German UMP lower locking pin

CONVERSION WORK DETAILS

Mill all five UMP style vents.
Added the stock hold open ledge.
UMP de-milled rear section and refinish receiver.
UMP style markings.
Convert the UMP lower, including opening the hooks, filling the catch block, per ATF spec, and converting the fire control group or swapping in the USC controls

Partial trade considerations
11.5 complete upper, BCM, Daniel Defense, similar quality
Scorpion EVO 3 S1
SIG MPX
SIG Handguns in 9mm
HK Handguns in 9mm
Arsenal AK's in 7.62
Norinco MAK 90 straight cut
Mossberg 930 SPX 18.5"
Benelli M4

Package.jpg

left side folded.jpg

Right side folded.jpg

Right Side.jpg

UMP markings.jpg

vents.jpg

Stock catch.jpg

Last Edited:
Tom Bostic does very exceptional work. I just bought one of his T36 receivers. I have a question. Why did you not have Tom convert a UMP lower so you could run 30 mags?

Tom Bostic does very exceptional work. I just bought one of his T36 receivers. I have a question. Why did you not have Tom convert a UMP lower so you could run 30 mags?
It is converted, I just had purchased the 25 round magazines prior. I listed it in the details of the work that was done, its the last line. I had him literally do everything, which is in the paper work, minus a NFA engraving since I hadn't gone that route yet. Congrats on the T36, that will be one sweet machine once your finished with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.