JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
The time has come for me to sell my HK SP5. The brace has since been removed since these photos were taken- I do not have the end cap. Can be purchased for $40 if you desire to keep it as a pistol. I can sell the brace in a separate transaction for $75. ALL NFA RULES APPLY if you decide to purchase the brace with the pistol and make into an SBR. The SP5 is in great shape- only 300 rounds or so put through it. It is in like new condition. Includes case, 10 magazines (yes 10!!- only 8 are pictured), fab defense rail handguard, original HK handguard (Not pictured), and the paperwork. This is the ultimate set up for someone looking for an SP5. This is also on Gunbroker at a STARTING BID OF $2950.
The gun itself would go for around $28-$2900 used.
Mags are $80 a piece retail ($60 used?)- $600 value
Brace is $200 retail- ($150 used?)
Handguard was $130 retail

I am offering it on NWFA ONLY for $3150 shipped for the entire package- including the brace separate of the pistol of course. This is an incredible deal. I need it gone before I move to TX next week. Trying not to hassle w/ NFA stuff while I move- so I cancelled my application. Otherwise would be keeping this awesome gun!

D4DDF167-8138-4004-88DD-15ECD3691E72.jpeg CA744823-4109-483F-9EBF-5CA76B003E4E.jpeg 760D3B88-8562-4AB9-A2F8-1AD43729D23C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The time has come for me to sell my HK SP5. The brace has since been removed since these photos were taken- I do not have the end cap. Can be purchased for $40 if you desire to keep it as a pistol. I can sell the brace in a separate transaction for $75. ALL NFA RULES APPLY if you decide to purchase the brace with the pistol and make into an SBR. The SP5 is in great shape- only 300 rounds or so put through it. It is in like new condition. Includes case, 10 magazines (yes 10!!- only 8 are pictured), fab defense rail handguard, original HK handguard (Not pictured), and the paperwork. This is the ultimate set up for someone looking for an SP5. This is also on Gunbroker at a STARTING BID OF $2950.
The gun itself would go for around $28-$2900 used.
Mags are $80 a piece retail ($60 used?)- $600 value
Brace is $200 retail- ($150 used?)
Handguard was $130 retail

I am offering it on NWFA ONLY for $3150 shipped for the entire package- including the brace separate of the pistol of course. This is an incredible deal. I need it gone before I move to TX next week. Trying not to hassle w/ NFA stuff while I move- so I cancelled my application. Otherwise would be keeping this awesome gun!

View attachment 1437582 View attachment 1437583 View attachment 1437584
That's a great price considering all the mags included. Let me know if you want to sell the fab defense handguard and/or brace separately. I have regular wide, unity vented, and slim type handguards you can have if desired. This is great deal I hope someone here buys it. GLWS!

That's a great price considering all the mags included. Let me know if you want to sell the fab defense handguard and/or brace separately. I have regular wide, unity vented, and slim type handguards you can have if desired. This is great deal I hope someone here buys it. GLWS!
Yep! And Im more than open to splitting up the gun and the mags too. I will let you know on the other accessories!

Okay. Im dropping the price. Everything is best offer. I have a week to sell it

$2700 shipped for the pistol w brace and 2 mags
8 mags sold separately for $50 each.

UPDATE- 8 mags are sold

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.