JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It IS in great shape but, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't psps sub $1k? A little rich for my blood...
Thanks for the heads up! =) I appreciate it.

All variants of P7s seem to be going up in price and becoming harder to find. A search on gunbroker shows one with no box or papers with 27 bids and over $1000. Also one in Oregon starting at $2000.
Mags can be expensive, so extras are a +.
I think good deals can be found if you're patient and ready to jump on it quickly. Watch the HK dedicated forums like HKPro, as they do show up for sale there. If the finish isn't real important, the P7M8 refurbs from Germany that have the grind mark on the slide are usually priced lower. I have one of these, and for a shooter, it's great.
Good luck with your search.

Yea I feel like I missed my window a few years back when they were in town for $700-1k.

I'm not too concerned with the finish so thanks for the heads up about the refurbs with the grind mark.

I will remain vigilant and hope nothing else comes my way... Like a Bennelli M3 lol.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.