Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR HK P7 M8/M13/PSP Any Condition

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by DK47, Aug 15, 2014.

1. DK47

DK47 Beaverton, OR Member

Been looking for a P7M8 for quite a while now. Will finally settle on a PSP. Any condition of wear considered.

Hurry before I spend money on something else!

Thanks

2. rake

rake Tacoma, Wa New Member

3. DK47

It IS in great shape but, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't psps sub $1k? A little rich for my blood...
    Thanks for the heads up! =) I appreciate it.

4. rake

rake Tacoma, Wa New Member

All variants of P7s seem to be going up in price and becoming harder to find. A search on gunbroker shows one with no box or papers with 27 bids and over $1000. Also one in Oregon starting at $2000.
    Mags can be expensive, so extras are a +.
    I think good deals can be found if you're patient and ready to jump on it quickly. Watch the HK dedicated forums like HKPro, as they do show up for sale there. If the finish isn't real important, the P7M8 refurbs from Germany that have the grind mark on the slide are usually priced lower. I have one of these, and for a shooter, it's great.
    Good luck with your search.

5. DK47

Yea I feel like I missed my window a few years back when they were in town for $700-1k.

I'm not too concerned with the finish so thanks for the heads up about the refurbs with the grind mark.

I will remain vigilant and hope nothing else comes my way... Like a Bennelli M3 lol.

6. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

7. Tacompton173

Tacompton173 Tacoma, WA New Member