JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
salem
State
Oregon
P7 -> M8 or M13, either variant (both have their advantages!).

FWIW, It's NOT for flip or resale, it's for family heirloom purposes, a collection, and for the uber COOL factor on the range (And possibly concealed carry, someday).

Cash Buyer and nothing to trade.

Beggars can't be Choosers, but I really don't want the Hans Gruber Stainless model, as it would probably have damage after falling from the Nakatomi Tower, anyway (With Hansy's greedy digits still attached). šŸ˜² šŸ¤”

But, please reach out with any model you may have to offer!

Best!
HKBigot

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck on your quest! My first pistol purchase in 1989 was a used H&K P9S in 9mm for about $360. Really cool gun that was way ahead of its time with features. Since the purchase, I've spent roughly 2x the initial cost in repairs to keep it functioning but I'll never sell that gun. Not sure I'm much of a fan on the P7 though with its squeeze hand gripā€¦

096C60A2-CD5C-4760-86A3-E4D3E57E4760.jpeg

Good luck on your quest! My first pistol purchase in 1989 was a used H&K P9S in 9mm for about $360. Really cool gun that was way ahead of its time with features. Since the purchase, I've spent roughly 2x the initial cost in repairs to keep it functioning but I'll never sell that gun. Not sure I'm much of a fan on the P7 though with its squeeze hand gripā€¦

View attachment 1348151
Thanks, bpyycpyy. That is another iconic piece you have there! And I hear what you're saying when it comes to "Repairs". It seems anything German will cost you money, either now or later on down the road! (A while back I had a Porsche 911, C4S, which I adored, until I took it to my mechanic. To this day I think all his kids graduated from Ivy league schools with PHD's: Compliments of Me). But I loved that car..
It reminded me of a wedding: Everything was a thousand dollars or more, no matter what..
Q: "How much are the peach chiffon napkins?"
A: "A thousand dollars"..
Q: "How much are the invitations?"
A: "A thousand dollars"
Q: "How much do we have to pay that person to cut our OWN cake"? Lemme guess..........
A: "A thousand dollars"

The only thing more expensive was the divorce (But it was well worth it).

1989 rings a funny bell. In 1989, when I had hair, I went into a gun shop and they had an HK PSG1. It was $2,500. I was stymied as to how and why anyone would pay $2,500 for any gun. Of course, at that time $2,500 was no small amount of money! Today, if I saw a PSG1 for even 10K I'd throw myself on it like it was a live grenade.. Hindsight is always 2020.. Thanks for reaching out, appreciate it.

1989 rings a funny bell. In 1989, when I had hair, I went into a gun shop and they had an HK PSG1. It was $2,500. I was stymied as to how and why anyone would pay $2,500 for any gun. Of course, at that time $2,500 was no small amount of money! Today, if I saw a PSG1 for even 10K I'd throw myself on it like it was a live grenade.. Hindsight is always 2020.. Thanks for reaching out, appreciate it.
I had to look up the PSG1. I'd be into that for sure. Know what you mean about the $2500 price for it in 1989 cause at that time in my life/age, that amount of cash could've bought 4-5 cars for me.
Did you have an opportunity to shoot the P7 you're seeking? What area do you live in? If you're close to my neck-o-woods, I'd be happy to meet you at my range and give you a run with the P9S. I have to warn you though that the trigger reset is pretty sensitive and it's easy to double tap it.

Hey bpyycpyy,

I have not fired a P7, but I've held them, and I don't think I've washed my hands ever since. Unfortunately every single one I held wasn't for sale, cause if it was I would have put the habius grabbus on it right away. I've heard they're very smooth and accurate, and can heat up in heavy fire situations (probably so you can fry up a schnitzel and boil the water for your spƤtzle after words). They're like a bulldog; they aren't cute, but some people find them adorable and accept their faults.

All in all, it's just one of those pieces I want as I think it would be a great addition to my collection (Albeit not a HUGE collection, but pretty good thus far).

Most of the time I'm in/around the Salem area, but I do have a shooter buddy up in Tacoma, so if I'm ever up there I'll message you. Thanks again - HKBigot

Tastes are definitely varied. For example, there are lots of people that like Gl..Gl..Glocks (ugh, could hardly type the word).

Here's an option for non-stainless version and it's only $4750 (too bad there's not two, one for each hand at that price):

Send photos once you get it. Whereabouts near Salem? What you got going in the collection so far?

Tastes are definitely varied. For example, there are lots of people that like Gl..Gl..Glocks (ugh, could hardly type the word).

Here's an option for non-stainless version and it's only $4750 (too bad there's not two, one for each hand at that price):

Send photos once you get it. Whereabouts near Salem? What you got going in the collection so far?
Hey bpyycpyy, I took it offline in PM, let's continue on that..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.