JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale is a barely used HK P30 LEM V1 (light LEM - hard to find)

This is the LE edition, which comes with Tritium night sights, and 3 mags in the box. First owner.

I took this gun to the range twice and shot 3 boxes of ammo.

Not a scratch. Never carried. Gun is well oiled for storage in the pictures.

Box and paperwork, all the grip panels, three mags.

This pistol has very mild recoil and a great trigger system for those who prefer a non striker fired pistol for carry.

Great AIWB option as you can thumb the hammer when reholstering, which is wise when your shootin' iron is pointed in the general direction of your family jewels/femoral arthery.

I love this gun and I wish I could invest into this platform, but money is tight and the gun has to go.

Price is a very sweet 625.00 Dollars.

Transfer fees not included.

I prefer to transfer at Adaptive Firing Solutions in OC. Great Owner, cheap transfer, and close to my work.

p30-01.JPG p30-04.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know it's a money thing but if for some reason you wanted a Glock 19X I have a nice one posted with a bunch of extras I'd be willing to trade straight up possibly. If not, I'll hit you up when it sells and see if you still have this.

I know it's a money thing but if for some reason you wanted a Glock 19X I have a nice one posted with a bunch of extras I'd be willing to trade straight up possibly. If not, I'll hit you up when it sells and see if you still have this.
Thank you. I prefer to sell and put some extra money is my savings. Good Luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.