JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I built my own MP5 a few years ago. It was a pistol for a couple of years until the arm brace craze took off. The new name SP5 is the same gun with minor receiver changes per ATF ruling. The same is true for the SP5K and the original SP89.
Welcome to the forum. Great people a a ton of knowledge.

Absolutely do not pay more than $3000. The MSRP is less than that and it's an economically produced stamped gun after all is said and done. That said, it'll probably never lose value.

Sportsman's had them for $2800 just a few weeks ago. I would recommend the AP5 too over any other clone since it's a licensed HK clone.

Few places have them cheaper, but they're still overpriced.

$200 less at battlehawk armory.

And they're a legit site I've bought accessories from them a few times.

I think these will he a good investment

There are several MP5 copies, but the original HKs will grow in value.

I've been watching them on Gunbroker
But local FFLS have them on occasion

Bullseye in Tacoma are also HK enthusiasts, and have a good selection time to time

Bullseye in Tacoma are also HK enthusiasts, and have a good selection time to time
I am good friends with the armorer at Bullseye. I have known him for 30 years. He used to be the armorer for Camp Murry by JBLM for the Army National Gaurd. He can work on anything from a single shot .22lr to a Ma Deuce. I can ask him if they have any in stock.

Absolutely do not pay more than $3000. The MSRP is less than that and it's an economically produced stamped gun after all is said and done. That said, it'll probably never lose value.

Sportsman's had them for $2800 just a few weeks ago. I would recommend the AP5 too over any other clone since it's a licensed HK clone.
I didn't know they dropped at Sportsman's. They didn't notify me.
I am good friends with the armorer at Bullseye. I have known him for 30 years. He used to be the armorer for Camp Murry by JBLM for the Army National Gaurd. He can work on anything from a single shot .22lr to a Ma Deuce. I can ask him if they have any in stock.
That would be awesome! Thank you for helping.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads