JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Like New Condition HK 91 and a few mags I want to trade, 1970's era. Extremely low round count Also Have a Ruger P91 DC 40 S&W with 5 mags in very good/Great condition. I would like to trade both of these for some AR15's or ? Just try me I like all kinds of guns. I am looking for all kinds of AR's Carbines or 223, decked out or stock. M14/M1a also. Let me know what you have. Thanks

P.S. Pics of your trades are appreciated.

HK911.jpg
HK91.jpg

I assume that you would be willing to do a trade/cash deal? I've got a couple of fairly basic ar's I might be willing to part with, but would have to add cash to.

Two questions: 1. Is the larger HK magazine a weld up, or the real deal? (I ask not to be insulting, but because there looks to be a horizontal seam in the middle of the mag) 2. Do you have the fixed stock for this rifle, or just the collapsible unit?

Nice Rifle Sir!

I assume that you would be willing to do a trade/cash deal? I've got a couple of fairly basic ar's I might be willing to part with, but would have to add cash to.

Two questions: 1. Is the larger HK magazine a weld up, or the real deal? (I ask not to be insulting, but because there looks to be a horizontal seam in the middle of the mag) 2. Do you have the fixed stock for this rifle, or just the collapsible unit?

Nice Rifle Sir!

I would consider to trade/cash deal. The large mag is a weld up. I only have the colapsible stock. I would love to see some pics and get the info on your AR's.

I have a 9mm AR Pistol built the right way for use with a 9mm suppressor. Its a Green Mountain 5" HBAR Chromoly barrel under a 7" Hogue knurled handguard, CMMG dedicated lower, Spikes billet 9mm upper, CMMG ramped BCG/bolt, Spikes heavy buffer with 9mm spacer, Magpul MOE grip. Comes with one Spikes SS mag and two pro mags. No sights but can throw in a red dot that isn't high quality. Functions great, can upload pictures or video if there is serious interest.

With Eotech 512 and SWR Trident:
AR9.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.