Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK 91 and Ruger P91 DC

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by howlemup, Apr 12, 2010.

1. howlemup

howlemup Forest Grove Oregon Member

I have a Like New Condition HK 91 and a few mags I want to trade, 1970's era. Extremely low round count Also Have a Ruger P91 DC 40 S&W with 5 mags in very good/Great condition. I would like to trade both of these for some AR15's or ? Just try me I like all kinds of guns. I am looking for all kinds of AR's Carbines or 223, decked out or stock. M14/M1a also. Let me know what you have. Thanks

P.S. Pics of your trades are appreciated.

HK911.jpg
    HK91.jpg

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Well, someone's going to ask so it might as well be me. Is this a real HK or a clone?

Keith

3. howlemup

Sorry. This is a German made HK 91 NOT a clone.

4. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I guess I will ask the next obvious question.....If you can't trade....What is the cash price for the 91?

5. howlemup

Not really looking to sell outright unless someone wants to pay this ridiculously high price :D $3000

I would rather trade.

6. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

I'd trade you a Springfield SAR3/8 but that's a bit like trading your Escalade for my Avalanche :eek:ffwall:.

Nice rifle :thumbup:.

Keith

7. BlackGunsRFun

BlackGunsRFun PDXish Member

I assume that you would be willing to do a trade/cash deal? I've got a couple of fairly basic ar's I might be willing to part with, but would have to add cash to.

Two questions: 1. Is the larger HK magazine a weld up, or the real deal? (I ask not to be insulting, but because there looks to be a horizontal seam in the middle of the mag) 2. Do you have the fixed stock for this rifle, or just the collapsible unit?

Nice Rifle Sir!

8. howlemup

I would consider to trade/cash deal. The large mag is a weld up. I only have the colapsible stock. I would love to see some pics and get the info on your AR's.

9. nwrods22

nwrods22 Amity New Member

If your not able to sell the or trade the P91, Please let me know I would be interested

10. iove

iove seattle, wa Member

pm sent

11. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

I have a 9mm AR Pistol built the right way for use with a 9mm suppressor. Its a Green Mountain 5" HBAR Chromoly barrel under a 7" Hogue knurled handguard, CMMG dedicated lower, Spikes billet 9mm upper, CMMG ramped BCG/bolt, Spikes heavy buffer with 9mm spacer, Magpul MOE grip. Comes with one Spikes SS mag and two pro mags. No sights but can throw in a red dot that isn't high quality. Functions great, can upload pictures or video if there is serious interest.

With Eotech 512 and SWR Trident:
    AR9.jpg

12. nilknarf

nilknarf Beaverton Active Member

hey there- this thread was never closed- do you still have the rifle?