JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well, I have owned 2 USP 40s and a p30 in .40 cal and out of those I liked the p30 the best. I have never handled a pistol that fit my hand better then the p30, it was like it was made for it. oh and it was a good shooter as well..

I own two H&K USP's one 9mm and one .45ACP. I enjoy shooting both very much. They are well built and accurate. Also they have several options for how you can configure the trigger and safety.

I recently bought one....but I haven't gotten around to shooting it yet. I had been holding out for a FNX-45, but couldn't find one. Of course they were everywhere AFTER I bought the HK. But the HK feels so much nicer in the hand, I have no regrets.

I have a H&K USP 45C. I like it so much it has been my daily carry gun for 10+ years.

As Velzey said above, it feels more like a 9mm when fired than a 45 and there is absolutely no felt difference between firing the first round and the last round out of the magazine which isn't always the case with polymer frame handguns.

Thousands of rounds downrange with zero issues. Buy one, you won't regret it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top