JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
** -- THIS IS NOT A WEAPON. Just a COVER PIECE for a 22 rifle *****

High Tower Armory 90/22 10/22 Ruger Hydro-dip Urban Digital Stock for .22 . Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS First Class Package.

FREE UPS SHIPPING.

Bought this six years ago. Never used or installed - like new condition. Comes with installation instructions for your Ruger 22. Also great if you have a 22 suppressor. Discontinued limited-quantity run item.

Message thru forum/email or (503) 683-1020‬. Paypal also accepted.

P2.JPEG P3.JPEG P4.JPEG P5.JPEG P6.JPEG P7.JPEG p8.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
OK. Right in the process of moving right now you could pick it up in SW PDX Terwilliger/I5 or I could ship if you Paypal. Moving has been hell with all the 'extras' guys like us have :)

Well I tried to lay all this stuff out for a hell of a deal - $150.00 including the HTA stock on good faith unsupervised pickup. Leave the $150 in my mailbox sort of deal and nada.

Will be selling lots of stuff in the weeks ahead. When you can't sell $350+ worth of stuff for $150 it kind of deflates the motivation to screw with it. Especially in the stress of a move.

Pretty crazy that you can set up a time, drive 45 minutes with cash only to have no one home, and no answer to text, pm, phone calls or the doorbell. If it's ok to walk into someone's house- when you both clearly own guns- that's probably useful info to share.

I texted pics of the driveway and location, etc. Stuff was in tool shed at top of garage. I will work it out with you as first buyer once I get moved. Same stuff. It will be a few days though. Or not. If I messed up on this - sorry - 16 hours days constant hard labor - moving AND job.

Oh I didn't get any pictures, just the address. Weird. I'm not in a rush, I just sent my trigger to Brimstone so that'll be a couple weeks at least. Just hit me up when you are ready. Thanks

I'm in the process of moving now, too. Maybe shipping is the best option, if you're still willing to do that. I can do PayPal

Two+ years later this turned up again. $150.00 mailed check or Paypal works and I will ship UPS ground on my dime. Can't find install manual/papers but those are available from manufacturer. AGAIN this is NOT a firearm, just a dress up kit only for a 10/22. No FFL req.

BeanKing - Wow just noticed this one my alert list. Yes it has been wrapped up and protected inside all this time. Message me the shipping address - UPS if street, USPS if PO Box. I always wanted to build it myself but have a PS90 SB Suppressed so what would get used ....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top