JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
********************GONE************************
Zastava PAP M70 AK47 $900 OBO

This has a MSRP of $949.00 but out of stock.

Serial number ends in 00001

NEW IN BOX!

pap m70.jpg
Considered to be one of the best AK pattern rifles.

This is the newest generation, with several improvements over past models.

1.5mm receiver, yugo style ak.
bolt hold open,
this is a factory double stack mag model, not a converted single stack mag.
Has a black thumbhole stock on it. This new model has a standard square receiver, so you can bolt on a Yugo m70 stock and not have to mod anything.
Comes with (2) 30rd mags

FTF Eugene, will want to see ID. If you make an offer or say "ill take it" you must have cash in hand.

PM all offers etc with your name and phone number. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TRADE OFFERS, OR OFFERS UNLESS THEY ARE PM'ed WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER or an email address !!!!!!

pap m70.jpg

Huh. Interesting to hear the Zastava PAP is considered that high end. Prior to the gun craze they were by far the cheapest of the AK47 variants out there, typically coming in at $450 or so.

Anyways, I actually LIKE the thumbhole stock on them and enjoy them, so I can't hate all that much.

I've got a bunch of AR stuff I'd be okay with trading if you're interested. I'd like to have some 7.62 variant in my collection. I have a lower end AR-15 (new frontier lower, SAA Upper) that retailed higher than these before the gun craze so I'd call it a fair deal. I also have some AR 15 stripped lowers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.