1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Doc_Chao, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Doc_Chao

Doc_Chao Portland, OR Member

Prior service green side corpsman here. Actually in the reserve now.
    Fell in love with my M4 during service and I plan on building a few ar15's.

I have never owned a firearm before but my dad owned 3-6 rifles at any one point during my childhood.

I feel a sense of urgency to start my build as I feel the new government will try to make doing so at a later date very hard.

Look in the classified forums, I am looking for 2 stripped lower receivers to start my build.
    I want to buy privately also; because a) No hassle with FFL and shipping and b) As OFF.org put it "Every time a "registered" gun is privately sold, that means one less gun in the confiscation database, and one more reason why the gun grabbers should worry that their dreams can never come true. A private gun purchase is a patriotic step toward securing freedom."

To put together a work of art only to have it confiscated! I couldn't imagine.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer