JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently joined the community and bought my first two firearms after I took a gun safety class and felt comfortable that I could use these tools safely. I have an AR and a Glock 19 (waiting for background check on the 19). Been around guns since I was a kid, but always figured i'd Just borrow my Dad's stuff. Finally decided I should get my own.

Excited to join the community!

You did it right! I wish I could go back and buy a basic AR and glock 19. Would have saved me many thousands of dollars and years of wasted practice on stupid snow flake guns.

Get some training also! Another thing I regret not doing earlier.

You did it right! I wish I could go back and buy a basic AR and glock 19. Would have saved me many thousands of dollars and years of wasted practice on stupid snow flake guns.

Get some training also! Another thing I regret not doing earlier.

Yeah I took a 10 hour class on long guns already. I want to do the same for handguns. I think I will end up taking a lot more classes in the future, since I think they are fun and super informative. The class I took let me try out around 20-30 different long guns with different types of actions and calibers. So I am planning to go back for more!

Yeah I took a 10 hour class on long guns already. I want to do the same for handguns. I think I will end up taking a lot more classes in the future, since I think they are fun and super informative. The class I took let me try out around 20-30 different long guns with different types of actions and calibers. So I am planning to go back for more!

That is great! You will be a better ahooter in 2-3 years that I was in 10 with classes and good effective practice.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews