JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently joined the community and bought my first two firearms after I took a gun safety class and felt comfortable that I could use these tools safely. I have an AR and a Glock 19 (waiting for background check on the 19). Been around guns since I was a kid, but always figured i'd Just borrow my Dad's stuff. Finally decided I should get my own.

Excited to join the community!

You did it right! I wish I could go back and buy a basic AR and glock 19. Would have saved me many thousands of dollars and years of wasted practice on stupid snow flake guns.

Get some training also! Another thing I regret not doing earlier.

You did it right! I wish I could go back and buy a basic AR and glock 19. Would have saved me many thousands of dollars and years of wasted practice on stupid snow flake guns.

Get some training also! Another thing I regret not doing earlier.

Yeah I took a 10 hour class on long guns already. I want to do the same for handguns. I think I will end up taking a lot more classes in the future, since I think they are fun and super informative. The class I took let me try out around 20-30 different long guns with different types of actions and calibers. So I am planning to go back for more!

Yeah I took a 10 hour class on long guns already. I want to do the same for handguns. I think I will end up taking a lot more classes in the future, since I think they are fun and super informative. The class I took let me try out around 20-30 different long guns with different types of actions and calibers. So I am planning to go back for more!

That is great! You will be a better ahooter in 2-3 years that I was in 10 with classes and good effective practice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top