JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
hello sorry no camera, but this is for cash only, please do no offer that trade to make me drool. this was my dad's now my mom's. bought 25 years ago and it is truely a beautiful gun. chrome, brass, and the best blue job i have seen, never loaded and so that means never shot, these are on the web, i just found a pic, but for some reason can not even load it here. 7.5" barrel, as nice a collectors gun as they come. 600 bucks and yours, see them sold for this and more( on the web) but mom's not greedy and it is not doing anything but hiding in her safe, will show or phone camera pic's to those who are interested, now back to the part of drooling, send if you must, i have a great mom, she will take payments if that does happen, i was the only son, she wanted to give me it but i wanted to give her the money. thanks to all i have emailed with this is a great site! vince pics are here

010.jpg