JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code

Basically new Hi Point C9 with exactly 40 rounds through it. Bought new in 2010 from Keith's, started having issues last summer so I sent it back to Hi Point and they sent a new serialized gun back to me. I took it to my range and put exactly 5 mags through it to insure went bang w/o issue. Comes with 2 mags, trigger locks x2, ghost sites and tool x2, and Hi Point box (w/mfg paperwork) showing both serial numbers with destroyed serial number. Asking $125 cash, or $140 trade value (AR15 Pistol Uppers or parts, Romeo 5 Red Dot or equivalent, 30 rd.5.56 Pmags any color, pre-Covid pricing 9mm/45acp/5.56/22lr ammo) buyer covers fees, local meet only at FFL in Portland area.

~~Next up is a Compact Sig P320C in 9mm minus slide. Bought used a while back, put roughly 300 down the range, and it just sat in safe since. Pictured is what is for sale, FCU, barrel, recoil spring assembly, and Medium sized grip module in FDE/Coyote. This does not come with a slide or any mags. Asking $250 cash only no trades, buyer covers fees, local meet only at FFL in Portland area.~~ Sold

Also pictured is a quality Kydex OWB Holster w/retention adjustment screw for the P320C that was never used (gun when in/out a few times but I never carried this) in OD Green. Price is $50 firm for the Holster, it is not included with the firearm sale. No trades.

Please post here or message me with any questions or more pictures. I'm willing to deal if your interested in everything. Local F2F sales only no shipping.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Updated looking for trade only now, trade value $125 for the Hi Point and $40 for the holster.

Looking to trade for AR15 Pistol Build parts, specifically 10.5" Barrel preferably w/FSB, upper receiver stripped or assembled, SBA3/4, pretty open here so shoot me a PM or reply here cash/ammo on either end works too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.