Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

HI POINT 45 and 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by sbwool63, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. sbwool63

    sbwool63 Clark County, WA Member

    Messages:
    431
    Likes Received:
    15
    Posted for a friend. They r no longer available.

    Thanks
     
  2. fromotoc

    fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    14
    Email sent
     
  3. Weebs

    Weebs Clackamas County Member

    Messages:
    899
    Likes Received:
    18
    Would it be possible for you to post the price these end up going for?
     
  4. stitchclimber

    stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

    Messages:
    1,010
    Likes Received:
    2
    email sent.
     
  5. yotehunter

    yotehunter north west Active Member

    Messages:
    624
    Likes Received:
    46
    i will buy either of them for 90
     
  6. Cougar125

    Cougar125 Oak Harbor, WA New Member

    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would like pics if available.
     
  7. jfeist421

    jfeist421 vancouver, WA New Member

    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    cougar if u still want the 22 lr we could possibly make a deal for all 3?

    im at my uncles house under his name by misstake my name is obviously sbwool63

    thanks
     
  8. dave

    dave Independence Member

    Messages:
    370
    Likes Received:
    14
    email sent
     
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  9. Cougar125

    Cougar125 Oak Harbor, WA New Member

    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    You're right. Hi Points you can get new for under $200. Seeing as how we know nothing of their condition, nobody would be able to make a reasonable offer.
     
  10. yotehunter

    yotehunter north west Active Member

    Messages:
    624
    Likes Received:
    46
    there like $120 maybe $140 new
     
  11. tylorjr

    tylorjr central point New Member

    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have a high-point .45 and it works 90% the other 10% pmc ammo but its reliable and accurate, just big and ugly.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.